Fed up depending on Facebook for all your traffic?
Seeing rising ad costs that have resulted in you spending double or even TRIPLE your ad spend? I hear you – we’ve been hearing these frustrations from many of you!
The good news is that it’s time to look at Google – which has changed and matured substantially over the last 12 months – whilst learning from Facebook.
So, if you’d like to use Google AdWords to bring in high-quality coaching and consulting leads, let’s look at the steps you need to implement that will help you do that
Step 1 – Bring in Brand New Cold Traffic & Warm Them Up Fast
Okay, so the first thing we all need is a source of brand new leads. There’s a number of ways that Google AdWords and its various components can provide that. Let’s look at them now:
- Google AdWords Search – we can use AdWords to bring in people typing in “How-To” type queries for our expertise – and then invite them to join our email list by opting in PLUS pixelling them and ensuring they join our remarketing audiences
- YouTube – we can advertise our YouTube videos to audiences that are “Similar” to our existing email lists as well as using keywords, competitor names, specific videos…..etc etc. Basically there are a TON of ways to use YouTube to bring in cold traffic. These people can be directed either to an opt-in or placed into a remarketing sequence (or both)
- Gmail ads – again we can advertise to similar lists or specific interests… we can even target people that are reading a competitor’s email! Again, these people can be directed to an opt-in or placed into a remarketing sequence
- Google Display Network – this network of 2 million websites across the internet reaches 90% of the online population. You can target using a variety of different options such as keywords on the page they are reading, demographics, plus their recent search history. As above, this traffic can be directed to an opt-in and/or remarketing sequence
Step 2 – Follow Them Across The Web
Once you have a visitor either pixelled in your remarketing audiences or as a “viewer” in your YouTube audiences… it’s time to move onto the next step, DOMINATION.
This is where you’ll craft a sequence of marketing materials that follows them across the platforms above. Here are a few examples:
- A YouTube case study talking about where you helped a client solve a problem you know your prospect has
- Display and Gmail Ads inviting people to read a blog that talks about a new way to solve their problem
- A YouTube video inviting people to sign up for a webinar
- A YouTube video inviting people to take a quiz
- Testimonial videos on YouTube
Step 3 – Be Consistent And Release New Material
Be careful not to “spam” people with the same offer continuously. You’ll want a whole variety of different images and videos to test.
Release new material regularly and test what works. Create more of what works
Step 4 – Remove People From Audiences Once They Have Taken A Step
Create audiences for each of your opt-ins/steps, and ensure you remove people from seeing those ads once they have already taken the step you wanted them to
Step 5 – Build a Huge Account, Test Fast, and Turn off What Doesn’t Work
You’re going to end up with over 100 campaigns testing a variety of different audiences, audience intersects, images, image sizes and opt-ins.
Be prepared to test a LOT, test fast, turn off what doesn’t work and you’ll soon start to see the immense POWER of the Google Network.
Get Help Now
At Jarrett Media, we’ve built a team that specialise in creating Google AdWords campaigns that ROCK.
If you’d like to talk with us about what ROI is possible for your business, then we’d love to talk.
Please note – this is ONLY for you if:
- You are a successful coach or consultant with happy clients
- You have a successful funnel currently working in Facebook or that has worked in the past
- You create content regularly that your audience LOVES
- You regard advertising as an investment NOT a cost
If this is you – simply book a call with me now