As some of you will be aware, I’ve just completed the sale of my Internet marketing agency Marketing By Web after having built it up over the last 3 years.
This is both a sad and proud moment for me, as I grew to where it is today, an established agency with 7 staff and over 50 clients. I’m proud of its success and at the same time sad to let it go. But it’s time for me to move onto a new project – as an entrepreneur my skills lie in starting companies and getting them established, and then moving on. So now it’s time for my next move!
So what now? Well I’m not the type of person to sit around doing nothing, and resting doesn’t come naturally to me!
So my plans over the next few months are to:
- Find a few affiliate projects to get involved in (if you have one to chat to me about, do get in touch!) including Couples Advice which I’ve just bought
- Work as a high level Internet Marketing consultant for a handful of clients
- Continue to offer Web Marketing Training
- Look for more business opportunities to set up a new business in a new industry
- Move back from Spain to the UK – while we’ve loved it here, due to the changes it makes sense for us to return to the UK permanently and instead buy a holiday home in Spain