Sounds like a pretty tall order – to turn a prospect into the perfect client by changing the way they think?
Well that’s exactly what I’m going to show you how to do today.
Aim Mass Market – And At Those You Think You Will Never Buy (Yet)
When advertising on Facebook and Twitter, many of you are currently picking large audiences and “hope” that part of our message sticks.
So you might pick fans or followers of Amy Porterfield, Mari Smith or Brian Tracy for example, and then wonder why they don’t resonate with your message.
You’re approaching it from the WRONG ANGLE.
You’re presuming that they are all right now in the right place, ready to buy, and looking for a solution.
This is NOT what is happening.
99% of the people you are targeting with your ads are not seeking a solution, because they don’t even know a solution exists (and some of them don’t even realise they have a problem!)
Rather than seeking someone who is already the perfect prospect, it’s the job of your marketing to take someone who isn’t the perfect prospect yet… and turn them into one.
Okay – But How Do I Do That, Claire?
Simply by changing their beliefs.
- What do YOU know about your subject that most people don’t?
- What are the common misconceptions that people have about your topic?
- If you sit next to someone at a networking meeting, what beliefs do they “state” at you when they find out what you do?
So for example – common beliefs about my area of expertise are:
- My audience isn’t on Facebook
- Facebook doesn’t work for Business to Business
- I need an email list before I can start selling online
- I can’t learn marketing because I’m no good with technology
- People won’t part with several thousand dollars over the phone and certainly not after attending a single webinar
- My service must be delivered one on one or it doesn’t work
When I change these beliefs, I have successfully turned a sceptical person into a perfect prospect, and this means my market is WIDE OPEN.
I now have the ability to target hundreds of thousands, knowing that I can create the perfect prospect through my marketing.
Simply Change Their Beliefs Through Your Marketing
All your marketing should be aimed at changing beliefs, showing people what is possible, and creating perfect prospects who eventually reach the point at which their beliefs are now fully shifted, and they then pick up the phone and call you.
Ways you can change beliefs include creating pieces of marketing that tackle common misconceptions, changing their beliefs through demonstrations and case studies. Possibilities include
- Blogs and Emails
- Webinars and automated webinars (you can see the beliefs I change in my webinar here )
- Videos or other “lead magnets” such as checklists, e-books etc
What are YOU going to change about how you approach marketing?
If you need help perfecting this process, let’s talk.
Let’s plan out:
- How to launch a marketing funnel that CREATES the perfect prospect
- The steps you’re going to need to take to get a funnel up and running in your business
- How many leads you’re going to need to hit your targets and where you’re going to find them
- What could possibly hold you back